Salary: £30,000 - 40,000 + various benefits Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity to work for a dynamic international agency specialising in the healthcare field. All qual project manager applications welcome.
Extremely successful international agency that provides healthcare market research fieldwork services.
The mission of this qualitative project manager is to be a communication and relationship liaison between this agency and its clients, directly managing all aspects of each project on time and within budget, and to ensure successful project completion.
Day to day you'll get involved in:-
- managing international qualitative projects through the entire project life cycle, including all aspects of managing clients, partners and healthcare professional sample
- facilitating screening, scheduling and confirming of respondents for telephone interviews, focus groups, in-person interviews, online bulletin boards, etc. and ensuring all respondents are prepared according to client requirements
- providing regular updates and progress reports on recruitment status to meet client needs.
- proactively identifying potential fielding concerns and identifying issues when in field. Partner with others to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on research studies.
This is the ideal role for someone who has experience in international healthcare market research but those without healthcare experience will also be considered/welcomed.
In summary we're looking for someone with:-
- previous qualitative project management experience
- the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment to successfully meet study objectives
- exceptional time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- and the ability to manage multiple qualitative research projects accurately and on-time in a fast-paced environment where moving deadlines and other changes often occur in real time
This is an interesting challenging role for a successful dynamic agency - please get in touch if you would like to find out more or click 'Apply'.