Salary: £45,000 - pro-rata 6 months FTC Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Are you a Project Manager who wants to drive system change and make business more inclusive of people with disabilities?
Our client's mission is to use the power of business to drive lasting change for the 1.3 billion people around the world, living with a disability. Together with their Iconic Leader companies, they are developing a Transformation Programme, delivering Solutions in key areas of the business landscape.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, communicating, and reporting on all that is critical to achieving ambitious goals. Responsibilities will include;
· Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
· Developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with partners
· Scheduling virtual/in person meetings with external participants, including gatherings of 15+ stakeholders
· Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs as required
· Measuring performance using agreed methodologies and KPI’s
This role would ideally suit an experienced Project Manager with experience of project management software tools and methods.
Disability is their business so knowledge or experience of this space is a must.
You will be working with colleagues on the West Coast of the US so whilst this is a remote role you'll need to be able to work to their time zone (12pm-8pm or 1pm-9pm UK time) for their 4 day working week.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!