Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 Job Type: Permanent
A stand out company culture, a fantastic product and a growing global team - this is a fantastic opportunity!
My Client is a super fast-growing technology business which develops and sells a SaaS marketing platform to large enterprises. Their product is highly differentiated in the market and the blue-chip brands using their services, is testament to the capability and quality of the software.
From thought leadership to internal communications, marketing materials and sales collateral, the users of the software are varied and span many International industry sectors.
Day to day, this role will involve:
- managing product launch campaigns, working with the product team on release strategy
- researching the market and looking at industry data
- conducting competitor analysis
- developing key marketing and sales materials including pitch decks and white papers
- update and maintain new persona profiles
- conduct customer interviews for testamonials and case studies
- maintain the sales toolkit
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- strong B2B Saas sector experience
- product marketing experience
- ideally, experience working in a start-up or scale up!
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!