Salary: £250 - £280 per day - 12 months Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Are you a hands-on Product Marketing Manager from a tech/software background? If so, read on!
A global leader in on-demand customer relationship management, our client delivers the world's most innovative CRM technology to businesses across the world!
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving pipeline with targeted marketing activities, world class enablement programmes, and events for EMEA regions. Your main duties will include:
- Supporting demand generation through creating compelling content and experiences for internal and external events
- Collaborating with marketing peers and other stakeholders to curate and produce relevant content for target buyers and industries
- Aligning with Sales, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement to develop and execute regional sales enablement programmes for EMEA
- Partnering with customer marketing in developing regional customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Developing EMEA-based market, buyer and industry research
To be considered for this great Product Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience within a similar, hands-on product marketing role, ideally from a tech, software or cloud background
- Experience in events execution is a bonus
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation
- Knowledge of, or experience in, marketing to B2B executive buyers ideally in the Service space
- Bonus to have multi-lingual skills (English, French, German)
If this Product Marketing Manager role sounds like an ideal next role for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!