Salary: £50,000 Job Type: Permanent
Product Marketing Manager needed with experience of Iaas, Paas, Saas or network security for a global proptech.
My client are one of the fastest growing global proptech firms in the Commercial Real Estate sector. They are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to clearly and simply position the company's software and technology in the marketplace, launch new modules and capabilities, and ensure their sales teams and channels are fully enabled.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be both strategic and hands-on.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the expert on our buyers - who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Understand the competitor landscape - how they are positioned, their perceived unique selling points and how to address them
- Analyse trends and advise product and commercial teams of market, win/loss and competitor insights for product development
- Become the product evangelist, with a deep understanding of the platform, its key features, use cases, benefits, and functionality roadmap
- Develop value propositions, product positioning and messaging that resonates with target buyer personas
- Create and develop compelling collateral and website copy/content to communicate the value of the products
- Plan and manage launches of new modules and feature releases. Manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Build and execute go-to-market plans in partnership with product management, sales and marketing teams
- Support the sales team with the creation of sales enablement assets
- Work with the broader marketing team to create original thought leadership content such as, blogs, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Identify potential technology partnerships and work with the product team to develop relationships and build propositions and collateral
- Product marketing experience, in Iaas, SaaS, Paas or network security
- Experience in the commercial real estate sector working with landlords, brokers and/or flex operators would be ideal
- Customer and market research including win/loss interviews and analysis, focus groups, etc.
- Launching new products and propositions, including project and stakeholder management
- Experience of release communications, including release notes, etc.
- Developing and validating value propositions and use cases with customers and product teams
- Strong copywriting and content development skillset and experience, across videos, website, whitepapers, case studies, eBooks, banners, blogs, collateral, webinars, emails and presentations
- Development of sales enablement tools
- Monitoring competitive, market and customer trends - developing insights to feed into our messaging and product development
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), marketing automation platforms and customer communication platforms (e.g. WordPress, HubSpot and Intercom)