Salary: £224PD PAYE Job Type: Freelance
An exciting opportunity for an PR professional to join a global consumer tech company on a 12 month Mat Cover!
This fabulous, award winning technology and electronics company is based in Surrey (near the M25 and M3), with excellent transport links and offering you huge potential for career development. Working with this company will provide the opportunity to be part of innovation and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the lives of millions of people world wide.
This role is focused on delivering key PR activities across core divisional activities and products.
In the role as PR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- PR campaign creation to support key product launches
- day-day media and influencer engagement
- issue management, including the running of a smooth press office
- agency relationship management
- ensuring full integration with other key teams and marketing functions
This role requires someone with experience, creativity and ambition. To be successful in this role as PR Manager, you must have:
- previous PR experience, either agency or in-house
- experience working within consumer goods or electricals is a MUST HAVE
- proven experience delivering high profile PR campaigns
- solid media relations within the consumer and lifestyle sector
If this role sounds like it's for you then apply today!