Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Senior PR and Content Manager needed for a dynamic and collaborative software company (home based with travel).
Our client is a software company that builds IT solutions for a range of sectors including government, HE, energy companies, charity and transport - they also deliver the software behind many consumer-facing digital interactions. They are driving lots of digital transformation projects and take huge pride in what they do.
You'll be joining a great team who are enthusiastic, fun, hard working and very supportive. It a new role so you'll have loads of scope to make it your own.
In the job of PR and Content Manager you will:
develop an annual PR and Content strategy to support the company's growth targets and drive the news agenda
- represent the organisation with all media
- work with colleagues to come up with ideas for media stories
- lead the development of high-quality business content including AV
The successful candidate for this home based job of PR and Content Manager:
- proven record of delivering PR uptake and increased media coverage across a range of channels
- the eye for what makes a good news story
- B2b PR and content experience - experience of B2c media relations is an advantage too
- a successful track record of building high quality content including podcasts, video case studies, white papers, blogs, sales enablement
- outstanding stakeholder management skills and strong business acumen
This is a permanent role but our client is also looking for an interim cover while they're recruiting for the permanent role.
If you can tick these boxes, apply online NOW!