Salary: £50000 - £60000 Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking to execute global communications programmes for our innovative pharma and healthcare brand?
Our client is a publicly listed healthcare company focused on developing and commercialising innovative products for patients and consumers in a specialised field. They are on a growth trajectory, having commercialised their first product in key markets, and are now preparing new products for market entry. You would join an international team and be relied upon to deliver consistent results to tight deadlines.
The PR and Communications Manager will support the narrative of company and product brands working across channels including
- communications materials
- engagement campaigns, including media liaison and briefing, internal communications and patient relations
- key messaging
- events management.
- external communications contracts, inc. social media brand ambassadors
- distilling technical topics into clear and accessible narratives
With an agency or clientside background, your experience will include:
- Significant PR and Communications work ideally in a global business
- Work within or alongside a publicly listed company, preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical space
- Support on the development - and managed the execution - of communications campaigns, media releases, Annual Reports, social media content and facilitating media liaison
- Working with luxury and/or complex brands to make technical concepts accessible and desirable
- Comfortable on multiple ongoing projects (some long-term) while ensuring a consistency of narrative
You will have an entrepreneurial mindset, understanding the needs of a growing business and of its management to liaise successfully within the organisation.
This role is based in Surrey and post lockdown restrictions the role will be predominantly office based.
If this sounds like you, apply online now.