Salary: £35,000 - £70,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
A range of PR account roles from AE to SAD with a lovely agency that specialises in healthcare. Flexible working.
Our client specialises in healthcare consultancy and work with both public and private sector clients. We've worked with them for years and placed several people there who all love it. We have known our main contact there for almost 20 years as both client and candidate. She's great - a down to earth, engaging and supportive person who's also very kind and straightforward.
As an agency specialising in healthcare, the last 18 months have been pretty busy for them so they are growing their team and are looking for PR account people at all levels from AE to SAD!
Salaries for the levels are:
SADs up to £70k
They are open to people from in house or agency but they do need people who have previous experience of working in the healthcare sector - that said, they're not expecting you to turn up with a black book full of health media contacts!!
The successful candidates will have/be:
- PR experience from either in house or agency
- demonstrable experience of working with journalists, writing press releases, managing a press office
- excellent client servicing skills
- for the more senior roles, you'll need to have experience of providing strategic and leadership council
- experience working in the healthcare sector is important as this is quite a niche area! However, this is less important for the entry level AE roles
Please get in touch today if this sounds like you