Salary: £22-25,000 based on experience Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
Fantastic role for a junior exec to join a busy team & develop their public relations career across B2B & B2C clients.
Our client is an Award winning PR and Communications Agency with a broad range of B2B (and consumer) sectors including aviation, travel and sustainable industries, helping them to define and deliver their messages via social media, media relations and other marketing content channels. They have a wide expertise and deliver excellent standards of work : they are members of the PR Ad Communications Association and are accredited with their CMS quality standard.
In the role of Account Executive, you will report into an Account Manager and will manage a range of campaigns for both corporate and consumer clients.
This will involve writing and proofing a variety of content in press releases, blogs and articles, social media posts and newsletters.
In terms of media, you will be responsible for helping to sell in media releases and pitch stories to journalists, manage media lists in addition to handling any incoming media enquiries. You will also help to organise press events, media interviews, press conferences or photo shoots.
You will be involved in developing a range of content to support client marketing campaigns.
Other aspects of the role will include preparation for and attendance at any key meetings with clients or suppliers/partners, contributing to any new business pitches, conduct any necessary desk research for new or existing client campaigns, managing press cuttings, media reports and scheduling of any features as well as briefing any external suppliers such as photographers or designers.
To be considered for the role of Account Executive, you will need
- to be confident at liaising with client contacts and busy jounalists
- to be highly organised and used to working on multiple tasks/projects at any one time
- to be adaptable at dealing with last minute request, think clearly under pressure and be solution orientated
- excellent and proven copywriting experience (press releases, social media posts, newsletters, blogs, articles, newsletters etc)
- to be able to research and distill complex information into engaging and more easily digestible content
- excellent attention to detail, good at proof reading and spotting mistakes under pressure
- a strong sense of team and collaboration, someone who can pull together and put in the effort to ensure that the team and client succeed
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE VALID WORKING RIGHTS FOR THE UK.