Salary: £41,350 pro rata / 3 days per week Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a NFP Brand Manager with experience in delivering integrated campaigns to drive brand engagement and loyalty?
Our client is a nationally renowned and iconic charity that are determined to create lasting changes for animals in our society.
Working alongside the Head of Brand, the Brand Manager will have day to day responsibility for
- the delivery of a comprehensive brand marketing strategy which meets key brand metrics
- delivering integrated brand campaigns that drive engagement and support for wider fundraising activities
- to act as brand guardian and ensure consistency across all on and offline campaigns generated internally as well as with agency partners
- working collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organisation to embed and build understanding of brand and brand marketing
You will also have line management responsibility for a Brand Officer.
In order to be considered for the role of Brand Manager, you will need
- significant experience of brand management within high profile or innovative brands including experience in brand implementation
- a track record of implementing and evaluating highly effective brand strategies which have created shifts in the awareness, engagement or income generating capacity of an organisation
- the ability to translate organisational and marketing objectives into brand strategies and appropriate tactics
- significant experience of developing, delivering and evaluating multi-channel brand marketing campaigns
- strong creative judgement and experience of delivering best in class, innovative work.-In-depth understanding of the media landscape
- experience in the development of brand partnerships to achieve marketing objectives
- strong communication and interpersonal skills along with a collaborative approach