Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Do you have prior paid social experience, specifically across Facebook Ads? If so, this great new role could be for you!
Our client is a specialist in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach clients growth goals. Through their data-driven testing process, they unlock the true growth potential of clients all over the world.
As Paid Social Specialist, you will be responsible for for the day-to-day management of Paid Social digital marketing campaigns. Your main duties will include:
- developing, executing, and optimising campaigns from conception to launch across Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads and Snapchat Ads
- building reports and tracking for Facebook Ads campaigns
- conducting competitor analysis and research
- planning and briefing client deliverables within specific deadlines
To be considered for this great Paid Social Specialist role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience of working on Facebook Ads
- experience with advertising mobile apps and fintech/SaaS/B2B businesses on Facebook Ads is desired
- experience of using Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager is optional but nice to have
- prior experience of working in an agency environment
If this Paid Social Specialist role sounds like your ideal next role, then apply today! All applications will get a response!