Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Location: Homeworking,Abroad Job Type: Permanent
Are you a paid social specialist with experience of managing Facebook Ads for B2B/SaaS/tech clients? If so, read on!
Our client is a specialist in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach clients growth goals. Through their data-driven testing process, they unlock the true growth potential of clients all over the world. They are now looking for a Paid Social Manager who must be based in the UK, Poland or Greece!
As Paid Social Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Paid Social Specialists as well as managing activity across Facebook, Linkedin and Snapchat Ads. Your main duties will include:
- supporting the team on the delivery of the paid social strategy and execution where needed
- working closely with the Head of Paid Social on strategic initiatives for the Social Team
- quality checking, optimising and testing paid social ads across the team
- monitoring project management systems to ensure delivery of client deliverables within deadline
To be considered for this great Paid Social Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within paid social channels including Facebook Ads and Linkedin Ads in an agency environment
- experience with advertising mobile apps and fintech/SaaS/B2B businesses on Facebook Ads
- knowledge of Google Data Studio, Supermetrics and Google Tag Manager
- prior team management experience, ability to coach, mentor and develop team members
Very importantly, you must be based in the UK, Poland or Greece!
If this Paid Social Manager role sounds like your ideal next opportunity, then apply today! All applications will get a response!