Salary: £39,000 - £58,000 per year Location: South East England,West Sussex Job Type: Freelance
Dynamic campaign and marketing project manager sought to lead and execute high profile projects and campaigns for a terrific financial services brand.
A leading financial services company delivering simple financial products at great value - they have a busy marketing team in their Crawley offices with more and more projects planned for this year (50:50 home:office split post lockdown). It's a great time to join!
The Money Marketing Manager will create innovative and impactful marketing campaigns, contribute to a marketing centre of excellence with a strong understanding of and focus on digital, and identify, advocate and deliver marketing for target customer groups across all products and channels. They will ensure co-ordination and consistency in marketing campaigns across money products. An exemplar of marketing best practice, collaboration and continuous improvement, the Money Marketing Manager will work with colleagues in the team, department and wider business to meet customer needs and contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming the money product subject matter expert for the marketing department
- Designing and managing evidence-led, targeted, innovative and effective omni-channel campaigns
- Ensuring consistency and synergy across all money products, projects and customer groups
- Collaborating with other areas of the business and providing constructive challenge where needed to ensure cohesion and customers are championed
- Contributing to the team's central marketing campaign planning
- Identifying and supporting opportunities for money marketing delivery and advice, inc. suggesting where money marketing campaigns can add value
- Recommending metrics for money marketing campaigns and working with others to ensure agreed measures are tracked, evaluated and acted on.
As well as FS experience or an understanding of working in a regulated industry, the successful Money Marketing Manager will have an extensive track record in partnering with businesses to develop and deliver successful creative marketing strategies. You will have experience of marketing acquisition, retention campaigns and marketing planning, as well as partnership working and stakeholder engagement. We're also looking for:
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment where multi-tasking, thoroughness and prioritisation is essential
- Proven ability to work independently and proactively engaging with teams via different channels including face to face
- Current technical experience and up to date knowledge of best practice in marketing campaigns
- Understanding of customer journeys
- Demonstrable experience of omni-channel marketing, inbound marketing, B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience in working in a project environment
- Highly collaborative working style.
Please apply online now if you fit the bill...