Salary: £22,000 Job Type: Permanent
Super permanent role providing support to our client's International network of member firms to ensure all parties get the best from the membership.
Our client is a global network of innovative, like-minded accounting firms that puts trusted relationships and exceptional care at the heart of everything it does. It has a presence in 125 countries and offers quality compliance and advisory services and builds lasting partnerships based on trust, integrity and collaboration.
Reporting to the Member Services Manager, the role of Member Services Assistant is pivotal in the smooth running of the team and the positive experiences of the membership base of firms across multiple countries.
Multi faceted this role includes:
Member services and administration
- Managing multiple email inboxes
- Reviewing and processing enquiries, new members paperwork and requests
- Assisting member firms with annual factsheet and referrals
- Managing information process for ranking surveys
- Managing information process for professional indemnity cover
- Assisting with compliance tasks (reporting, updates) and with monitoring Know Your Customer records (money laundering compliance procedures)
- Assisting Director of Quality and Professional Standards with quality reviews and processes
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept updated
- Providing event support as required
- Assisting in the production of marketing materials such as announcements, newsletters, digital content creation, including liaising with members to generate original content
- Updating website and liaising with members
- Following up on account issues such as late payments or invoice queries
This position will well suit flexible individuals at the beginning of their working career who already have a year or so experience of working in an administrative or support role in an office-based environment, and look to further build on that experience, working for a reputable global company.
Naturally accurate, detailed and thorough individuals, with a "can do" attitude, will enjoy this varied and rewarding role.
Numerate and literate, a good candidate will have great interpersonal skills and will be familiar with working in a multicultural environment.
Proficiency in English and degree-level education are a must. Knowledge of a second language is desired but not necessary.
It is expected that you are well versed with Microsoft Office. Ideally, you are also familiar with at least some of the following software: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Xero, survey platforms, social media platforms, CRM.
Please get in touch with your CV and a covering note asap if you would like to be considered for this role.