Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum Job Type: Permanent
Mkting Specialist with digital & demand gen. skills, required for growing UK & Ireland division of US tech company.
This is a software company with its HQ in California, but 900 employees across the globe. International organisations use their software to build great web experiences for their customers and employees.
They are self funded, so have the freedom to work on whatever they think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing key strategies and programs to generate B2B demand and to build brand awareness for the company's Products and Services.
Working with the Marketing Manager and General Manager, you will help identify
objectives for the UK and Ireland markets, planning local, integrated marketing campaigns in the context of Global marketing plans.
You will build and optimize paid ad campaigns on search engines, display, and social media end-to-end.
You will develop social media posts for organic and paid social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
And co-ordinate with Design and Web teams to create the graphic assets to support Demand Generation initiatives e.g.banners, social media images, content templates, high-converting landing pages.
The UK team is small for now, so you will need a collaborative, flexible and self sufficient ( at times) approach. You can enjoy ownership of projects and the opportunity to really shape a role and specialise in specific marketing areas if you so wish.
The office is based in Twickenham, and its anticipated that when things ' open up ' again, there will be the ability to be in the office 3 days, with 2 working from home if desired.
What our Client is looking for..........
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Ideally a degree in Marketing or Business.
- 3+ years experience executing B2B marketing programmes - in-house or agency and ideally in the tech space. If not, you will need to show a real passion for the sector!
- Marketing Automation Platform & CRM experience - Pardot & Salesforce ideal!
- Strong experience of creating, running & managing digital marketing campaigns - familiarity with LinkedIn Marketing and SEM for example.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent written English and proof reading skills.
Please do share your CV if you meet the requirements!