Salary: £40,000 - £40,000 Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Marketing Programme Manager with client marketing campaign management experience? We'd love to hear from you.
Our client is an expanding global business offering excellent opportunities for a career-driven marketer. They provide data, intelligence and insight to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry sector.
As Associate Marketing Programme Manager your role will be to ensure client marketing campaigns are executed to an exceptionally high level, within budget, and on time. You will be responsible for:
- managing the delivery of client projects for the marketing services team
- managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
- building and managing a project plan and timeline for every programme
- ensuring effective communication and tracking of production updates and campaign progress
To be successful in this Associate Marketing Programme Manager role you MUST have:
- a strong understanding of marketing processes and procedures
- excellent database marketing and digital marketing experience
- proven project management skills
- pharma experience would be beneficial
- ability to work in London offices on a hybrid working basis
If you can tick these boxes then please apply online now.