Salary: £48,600 - Location: Greater London,South London Job Type: Permanent
This business-critical role supports the global marketing team achieve their go-to-market plans.
Our client is a leading global technology and publishing company One of their businesses focusses on food sustainability and the food chain, working with farmers and growers as well as manufacturers and retailers. They work across the globe using insight and data as well as integration technologies to help optimise the agricultural process from farm to plate
The role of Marketing Operations Lead reports to the Senior Marketing Data and Analytics Manager.
This business-critical role supports the global marketing team with their go-to-market plans through management of the operational and executional data driven marketing process.
In this role, the Marketing Operations Lead needs to understand the business strategy and use their knowledge of marketing technology, data, databases and automation to oversee optimised multi channel campaigns including email and CRM. This role will also support the sales teams with lead generation efforts and works to find ways to improve the sales lead experience.
You will have responsibility for the database systems and technology, ensuring that it is primed for campaign delivery and all aspects of analysis. This means you will need to ensure that all systems are integrated and talking to each other to provide a whole campaign view so that performance can be monitored and adjustments made where necessary.
This will involve automation and database software. They currently use Salesforce, Eloqua, Pathfactory, Vidyard, Sprinklr, ON24
In order to be considered for the role of Marketing Operations Leads, you will need hands on experience/knowledge of:
- marketing automation and database software such as Eloqua, Pathfactory, Vidyard, Sprinklr, ON24
- including email, segmentation, integrations, lead scoring and generation
- previous experience with Salesforce or similar CRM technology
- experience of planning and building multi channel/digital campaigns
- experience of managing an agency or external suppliers
- strong working knowledge or experience of delivering digital campaigns
- experience of developing and delivering campaign reports, highlighting key insights for improving campaign performance
- excellent stakeholder management skills
You must also be available immediately or with a limited notice period and have valid working rights for the UK