Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Are you an ambitious, entrepreneurial marketer with experience of creating marketing strategies which drive ticket sales/footfall? If so, read on!
Our client is on a mission to create exciting and innovative experiences you'll never forget. Combining immersive theatre, virtual reality, live actors, augmented reality, holograms and cutting-edge 5D effects, they are creating experiences and attractions which are "the future of entertainment".
They have a hugely successful, award-wining attraction already open in London, another opening this month and several others already in the works.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the brand development and marketing of two brand new visitor attractions in London.
- Conceive, plan and execute multi-channel marketing strategies and plans which drive ticket sales
- Work with agencies and consultants to deliver engaging marketing assets and content
- Manage the marketing budget for the project/s
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance, reporting back to senior management
This role is based in Central London, working on a hybrid basis, with 3 days per week in the office.
The successful candidate for this Marketing Manager role will be an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual who demonstrates:
- Experience of generating ticket sales (or equivalent relevant experience)
- A proven track record in the positioning of a consumer brand
- A strong understanding of how to use digital channels to maximise sales
- Knowledge or a strong understanding of the attraction / going out market and consumer trends
- An ability to grow and develop strong stakeholder and partner relationships
- Knowledge of campaign reporting and analysis - ideally Google Analytics
- Clear understanding of pricing, branding and positioning
You will also ideally be a self-starter with an appetite to work in a dynamic, startup environment, with a desire and ambition to grow with the company as it scales.
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!