Salary: Upto £37,000 temp to perm Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Temp to Permanent
Marketing Manager needed to develop & deliver integrated campaigns for an established independent school in Surrey.
Our client is a non selective, co-educational boarding and day school in Surrey, known for it's nurturing and academic tradition allowing students to grow in confidence, energy and enthusiasm ready for the working world.
In the role of Marketing Manager you will have day to day responsibility for integrated campaigns to support school recruitment campaigns to both local and international markets as well as business as usual comms activity from events and newsletters to web updates and social media posts.
The marketing and academic staff work closely together in this close knit, supportive team environment.
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager, you will need to have:
- Strong campaign management both on and offline
- Copywriting skills for print, websites, press releases
- Events - helping to organise and run as well as promote
- Internal comms
- Good stakeholder management, excellent relationship builder
- Experience of managing external suppliers and writing briefs
- Be able to commute to Leatherhead or Deep Dene stations
If you have ALL of the above and VALID UK WORKING RIGHTS please apply now!