Salary: £180-£250 per day PAYE / 3 months Location: West Midlands,Birmingham Job Type: Freelance
Exciting B2B opportunity to build a strategic plan & manage all aspects of campaign delivery in digital, brand & PR comms.
This company are the market leader in creating personalised training and accreditation programmes for professionals in financial planning. They have a global network of tutors, professionals and business leaders to draw from to provide an expert led professional education.
You will be an integral part of building up the marketing function for this well established training and accreditation business who have usually been marketed via a partner. They are now striking out on their own and need someone who can think strategically about how they can identify key B2B target audiences, engage a busy market and obtain some market share.
You will be expected to develop a robust, integrated marketing plan which will drive engagement and take up of training courses/programmes across digital channels, brand and PR comms. This could involve a digital transformation project, integrated their CRM database and introducing marketing automation, developing content, writing articles and blogs.
You will work alongside an external digital agency and a freelance consultant who is working with the organisation on long term objectives. You will be expected to translate these into actionable plans.
Your first task will be to develop a go to market campaign for 3 new products.
THE ROLE IS HOME BASED FOR NOW WITH THE OPTION TO WORK FROM THE LONDON OR BIRMINGHAM OFFICE.
In order to be considered for this Marketing Manager role, you will need
- to demonstrate responsibility for an annual campaign plan, budget and reporting
- to have a background in developing campaigns across a range of online and offline channels including websites, content, social media, email, CRM, print, collateral, PR and comms.
- ideally you will have experience in brand development and/or web development projects
- a hands on background with digital campaigns from writing content to reporting on results
- to be someone who is happy rolling up their sleeves to deliver campaigns day to day
- have experience in membership, education or similar industries
By nature you will have drive and initiative, be a self starter and capable of building a detailed plan as well as delivering it.
YOU MUST HAVE VALID WORKING RIGHTS FOR THE UK