Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a Marketing Manager from a B2B SaaS background with excellent lead generation campaign experience? If so, read on!
An exciting video content SaaS start-up, working with some of the most well-known brands, are looking for a hands-on, "roll-up-sleeves" Marketing Manager to join their social, close-knit team supporting their content-led lead generation campaigns.
As Marketing Manager, you will work in collaboration with product, customer success and sales teams to deliver lead generation campaigns and engaging content. Your main duties will include:
- Overseeing all marketing campaigns and lead generation, across content creation, PPC campaigns, event management, social media, and sales enablement
- Working with designers, video editors, and contractors to produce content for lead generation campaigns
- Executing inbound initiatives across PR, SEO, and CRM initiatives
- Measuring and reporting on performance of marketing campaigns and content
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience working in a similar lead generation focussed role, from a B2B SaaS start up environment
- Strong content/copywriting experience and able to optimise content for search
- Prior experience of organising webinars and events
- Excellent working knowledge of Hubspot (or equivalent CRM)
If this Marketing Manager role sounds like an ideal next step for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!