Salary: £65,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity for a Marketing Manager with ecommerce to help launch this exciting new luxury outdoor apparel brand.
This company is the first of several, that are planned as part of a very exciting PE backed Fashion incubator. They will be launching their first full range of luxury outdoor apparel in 2022. An amazing opportunity to join this small and growing team within the outdoor performance wear and adventure sector.
Reporting to the CEO the successful Marketing Manager candidate will be joining the project at an early stage to help excite the world about the brand, the company mission, the products and services whilst building solid foundations for success
- working with the brand team and external agencies to devise and implement a 360 degree marketing & PR strategy to initially support their D2C retail channel launch
- using existing brand assets to link this outdoor apparel concept to the existing wider brand world
- developing strategies to build effective consumer marketing programmes
- overseeing digital strategy, optimising CRM tools, PR strategies and sales collateral
To be considered for this exciting Marketing Manager opportunity your experience will include:
- a minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar retail apparel or outdoor sports brand with strong Direct to Consumer credentials
- strong E-commerce skills and experience working with CRM platforms
- launching new product ranges
- broad marketing and strong PR skills would also be an advantage.
- experience and exposure to the outdoor performance wear and adventure sector would be ideal
To be considered for this truly exciting Marketing Manager opportunity apply NOW online.