Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus car allowance Job Type: Permanent
Really interesting B2C/B2B marketing role with a brewer passionate about running great pubs.
Hall & Woodhouse is one of the UK's leading regional brewers based in the beautiful Dorset village of Blandford St Mary. As well as producing their famous range of Badger Beers they have over 180 premium pubs across the South of England, 50 are managed and 130 are tenanted. They are a values led business with a real sense of family amongst the employees. They have a very clear 10 year vision for the business and they now need to bring in some talented marketers to turn that vision into reality.
As Marketing Manager your remit will be two fold. Firstly the acquisition of new Partners i.e. tenants and secondly supporting the Partners with marketing activity to ensure their pubs are as successful and busy as possible. The role reports into the Head of Marketing and Digital communications and comes with lots of autonomy and responsibility.
In the role as Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting potential Business Partners (tenants), utilising paid digital channels and affiliate relationships
- Supporting existing Business Partners via different marketing activation's to drive revenue and footfall to their site(s)
- Utilise existing tools and explore new digital tools to help support the Business Partners develop their businesses
- Deliver and evaluate pub-level vacancy campaigns across digital channels
- Manage external agency relationships
- Successfully manage and develop 2 direct reports
Cultural fit is really important for Hall & Woodhouse - they look for people who are excited by their values, who want to work as part of a team to deliver them both internally and externally. But personality aside to be successful in this Marketing Manager role you must:
- Have solid experience of multisite marketing
- Have solid digital marketing experience (PPC, SEO & Paid Social)
- Have line management experience
- Be able to build strong day to day relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the hospitality or leisure sector is advantageous.
Although the role is based in Dorset, there is the opportunity for flexible working. If you are a great communicator, a self-starter and feel this could be the role for you, then get in touch today!