Salary: Up to £50k Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
An autonomous, hands-on Marketing Manager from a B2B background is needed for an exciting new project in the education space!
This growing company work with the world's leading brands, helping them source graduate talent from top universities. The team is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to drive forward with an exciting new project within the technology space.
As Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to define, implement and drive marketing efforts for an exciting new project. Taking full ownership of the new project, your main duties will include:
- Developing and overseeing lead generation campaigns;
- Taking marketing ownership of the project's brand, ensuring that guidelines are adhered to and consistent across channels;
- Managing social media accounts and other channels, such as newsletters;
- Creating a range of resources, from videos and blogs to brochures and reports;
- Collaborating with community managers to build out compelling stories, resources and case studies.
To be perfect for this great new Marketing Manager role, you must have:
- Prior experience in a generalist B2B marketing role;
- Experience of marketing towards professional services audiences, HR or recruitment professionals is essential;
- A passion for education and tech;
- Marketing automation platform experience, such as Marketo;
- Some tech or software development understanding would be desirable.
If this Marketing Manager role sounds like you, apply now!