Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
An ambitious Marketing Manager from B2B SaaS environment is needed for a genuinely exciting scale-up business - read on!
Founded in 2017, this B2B SaaS scale-up provide solutions to some of the UK's favourite venues, visitor attractions and transport providers. They are in a rapid period of growth and have ambitious expansion plans for the next 3 years - therefore, they need a strong Marketing Manager to support those goals and really own their marketing function.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with the sales team to product a robust marketing strategy to drive the business' expansion targets. Your main duties will include:
- creating and implementing marketing programs and campaigns
- managing PPC ads and email marketing campaigns
- overseeing and distributing content across blogs, thought leadership pieces and white papers
- overseeing social media channels as well as maintaining the website to support new sales approaches
- overseeing the consistency of brand and positioning
To be considered for this great Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar B2B SaaS scale-up environment is ESSENTIAL
- experience with Google Adwords and Linkedin ads
- knowledge of using Wordpress is beneficial
- a self-starter with fresh ideas and creativity to drive marketing forward
If this Marketing Manager role sounds like you, apply now!