Salary: Up to £67,500 Location: Greater London,North London Job Type: Permanent
Marketing Manager with performance marketing expertise and a background in Retail/FMCG.
Our client is one of the most iconic brands in the world, recognisable to all. This is an exciting time to join the team to work on key channels of future growth.
As Marketing Manager you'll be working on two of the business priority channels; delivery and the app, to drive future growth. This will involve developing category plans and marketing strategies for each to deliver profitable growth, key brand metrics and contribute a positive market value. This will include:
- Develop and lead three year strategic plans for each platform built on confirmed consumer insights and sound business strategies
- Lead the design of a performance marketing plan to support both channels with a focus on driving customer acquisition and retention
- Lead agency partners to deliver a performance approach in everything that they do
- Lead agency partners to deliver outstanding creative through the line that achieves stand out, clear message delivery
- Champion the customer by demonstrating an understanding of customer segments and designing campaigns to influence behaviours
- Oversee implementation of both ATL and BTL creative to drive marketing performance
To be considered for this Marketing Manager role you will have relevant industry experience in Retail and/or FMCG ideally.
- It's essential that you have performance marketing expertise
- Ability to demonstrate how marketing plans have utilised data and customer segments to drive short term business growth
- Experience of leading complex, high scale business platforms and promotional activity, delivering validated results via engaging creative across all media channels
- Confirmed experience in media planning and execution - a sound understanding of digital performance media planning is important
- Display leadership behaviours and a team first mentality
If this sounds like you then please apply now!