Salary: 3 or 4 days a week £35,000 - £40,000 pro-rata Location: Greater London,West London Job Type: Permanent
Online and offline and experience, driving footfall in a B2C multi-site environment with a passion for sport
With sites across London our client's ethos is about making sport accessible for all and to promote the benefits of sport to all backgrounds and all ages. A family run business they're looking for a marketer who's as equally passionate about grass root sports.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading, developing and implementing a marketing and communications programme to develop and grow the business. This will include:
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of the website in conjunction with the website co-ordinator ensuring it's on brand and easy to use.
- Reporting on website performance using Google Analytics
- Alongside the marketing co-ordinator developing, planning and executing a new social media strategy
- Creating, planning and agreeing annual content plans to help drive website traffic
- Plan, execute and optimise effective paid media campaigns using indepth analysis and Facebook pixel tracking
- Comfortable operating and engaging in live stream events, pre and post organisation
- Managing and implementing local and brand marketing campaigns
To be considered for this Marketing Manager role you will be experienced in driving footfall to multiple sites and be ROI driven. You will also have:
- Experience in brand and local marketing
- Website and social media management
- People and budget management
- Event management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with strong attention to detail
- A passion for sport especially grass roots sport is preferred
If this sounds like you and you're looking for 3-4 days a week then apply NOW!