Salary: 6 months contract circa £35,000 pro-rata Job Type: Freelance
Are you a retail marketer with strong social, digital, loyalty and CRM experience available now looking for a contract?
A family owned retail business with stores across greater London this brand is all about looking after their loyal local customers.
As Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for social media for stores as well as working alongside the Head of Marketing on the customer loyalty programme.
This will include:
- Managing social media strategy for all accounts across the group ensuring platforms are aligned and all content is consistent
- Building calendars for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter ensuring messaging is adapted and appeals to different customer profiles
- Analysing engagement and reporting key highlights and changes
- Managing loyalty based promotions as well as maximising new opportunities to increase sign ups
- Responsible for loyalty points promotion email programme and delivery as well as reporting on campaign performance
To be considered for this role you must have retail marketing experience as well as:
- Loyalty experience ideally of a points based programme
- Email marketing for both retention and acquisition with post campaign analysis
- Social media marketing experience across multiple platforms and ideally for multiple brands
- Experience of working with and managing agencies
- Budget management
- Managing multiple campaigns simultaneously on time and on budget
If this is you and you're available immediately for a 6 months contract then apply now!