Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Location: South East England,Surrey Job Type: Permanent
A brilliant B2B Marketing Executive with excellent Photoshop and InDesign skills is needed for this fab green tech business! Read on!
A market-leading green tech business with a superb, social culture, beautiful offices in Sunbury-on-Thames and fabulous benefits - this is a business at the top of their game and a brilliant opportunity to build on your design skills!
As Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in the Marketing department , helping to develop their marketing programmes and owning all design work. Your main duties will include:
- Managing the design, production and distribution of marketing material including datasheets, brochures and promotional items
- Managing brand assets including document templates, email signatures, stationery, business cards and logos
- Producing creative content including video, images, web content, advertising and social media posts
- Organising attendance at exhibitions and trade shows:
- Producing content for internal communications including newsletter, videos, Town Hall meetings, PowerPoints
- Organising and managing the translation of the website and other marketing content
To be considered for this great Marketing Executive role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar design-focussed B2B marketing role is essential
- excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- good copywriting experience and experience of working with languages is a nice-to-have
- prior experience of organising and attending exhibitions and trade shows
- experience of shooting and editing videos and editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or similar
If this great Marketing Executive role sounds ideal for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!