Salary: £40,000 per annum Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Opp for F/S marketeer to join small & growing UK Wealth Management firm in London, to be their go-to marketeer.
Founded in 2007, my Client was established as an independent financial advisory firm that helps individuals, companies and families enhance and secure their wealth.
They provide clear, objective financial planning, investment and wealth structuring advice to support private wealth management.
An independent advisory firm based in London and France, they work with individuals and businesses alike.
Working to one of the company Directors (a Financier not a Marketeer!),the Marketing Executive will be responsible for the production of all marketing collateral. This might include:
- content writing - social and web
- Powerpoint presentations and
- Creation of BD materials.
You may have to engage with financial journalists and publications to help raise the company profile- particularly as they are looking to expand into Europe - and also manage and monitor digital content.
The Marketing Exec will be responsible for organising events - from Roundtable sessions, to Webinars and drinks parties.
As the only Marketeer, the Marketing Executive will need self motivation, initiative and ideas! You will enjoy getting to know the company, its ambitions and so exploring the most relevant marketing arenas.
To be considered for this role my Client is looking for candidates with:
- Experience of marketing in the F/S space - Wealth Management specifically would be even better!
- A can-do and hands on attitude - you can be flexible, as is often required in a small company.
- A great communicator - you enjoy the written word.
- A people person - you enjoy getting face to face with colleagues, suppliers etc - you want to get involved and become an important part of the company not just sit in the sidelines.
- Brilliantly organised, logical, methodical and with data to back up suggestions/ revisions/ results.
If you have the F/S experience, are looking for a smaller environment to make your mark and are able to work in the London office as well as from home each week, please share your details