Salary: 30-35k pa 3 mths+ FTC Location: North West England Job Type: Freelance
Based in Manchester - flex working - for a Marketing Exec for this Health/Leisure business.
This amazing company, through a network of over 200 Leisure/Healthcare facilities across the nation, help people get healthy and stay healthy; offering a wider range of Leisure & Gym facilities throughout the UK
The position is for 3 months fixed term, with potential to extend.
The desired candidate will have:
- Experience in brief writing through to delivery/execution
- A creative eye
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to interpret and act upon on research findings and results
- Experience of identifying competitor threats and acting upon them
- Communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, contributing ideas to the process
- Strong understanding of online and offline marketing delivery (e.g. DM, POS, Display, PPC)
- Creative / Print agency management experience
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering effective marketing campaigns to help build a healthier nation, along with generating sales and increasing brand awareness.
The role will require UK travel as visits to the Manchester Institute of Health and Performance in Manchester will be key to successfully understanding the market and opportunities.
If you're an all round marketing exec - available immediately with access to Manchester and have a consumer marketing background (Health & Leisure ideally)
Please apply today!