Salary: £90000 - 100000 plus package Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Wanted: Marketing Director for bold, purpose driven business accelerating the global drive to net zero
Our client is a specialist climate change advisory and investment firm, accelerating the transition to a net zero, climate resilient future.
Their people are the key to unlocking change. Brought together from across industries, they are global leaders in finance, investment, technology, business, law and policy.
The role of Marketing Director is wide reaching, fast moving and rewarding. The business is fast growing and ambitious and expectations are high for this newly created position
With several offices across the globe, the Marketing Director will juggle multiple projects - and time zones - pivoting between strategic thinking and hands on delivery across the marketing mix for the Group and for their high profile Joint Venture. You will support the growth of both the Group and new sub brands and affiliated ventures.
Joining a wider Brand and Marketing team, the Marketing Director will be, for the time being, the sole marketer in the UK, supported by colleagues in other locations and third party agencies. The local and global remit includes:
- developing and delivering messaging
- co-ordinating global launches of new ventures, partnerships, products and services
- website, content and social media management
-content creation including video, case studies, copy writing
- event management
Data savvy the Marketing Director will seek to continuously optimise initiatives, with performance monitoring and impacts assessed
To be the successful marketing Director you will need to bring the following in your toolkit:
· Significant integrated marketing experience: pivoting between strategic thinking and hands on execution
· Track record of success in a high growth business, ideally in an international context.
· Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated ability to influence diverse and senior stakeholders.
· Proven ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, across multiple projects, and produce high quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
· Motivated self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a global team.
· Flair, initiative and ability to work autonomously.
Ideally you have experience from the financial services sector.
This is not a job for a job's sake. You must be excited to share their vision, commitment and ambition to tackle the climate crisis.
If you would like to discuss this role, please get in touch with a covering note highlighting your credentials AND your CV.