Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Type: Permanent
Marketing Coordinator needed for a great FinTech start-up - this is a genuinely exciting opportunity to further your career in marketing. Read on!
Our client is a financially backed FinTech start up where everyone has the opportunity to really make their mark. An analytics company dedicated to reducing the costs of trading derivatives, by providing actionable recommendations to front-office, risk and treasury, they are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to grow and develop within a supportive marketing team!
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the marketing team on a variety of activities, providing great opportunities to learn. Your main duties will include:
- Setting up emails, contact lists and website tracking in Pardot
- Measuring and reporting on engagement statistics through Pardot
- Planning, scheduling and posting content on organic social channels
- Assisting on internal communications through the creation of Powerpoint presentations
- Sourcing, allocating budget and purchasing of sales and marketing collateral
To be considered for this great Marketing Coordinator role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar B2B marketing role
- knowledge of CRM and CMS systems
- familiarity with Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator
- good analytical skills; able to draw conclusions from data sets
if this Marketing Coordinator role sounds like your ideal next opportunity, apply today! All applications will get a response!