Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 - Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Marketing communications professional needed for dynamic and friendly company. Homeworking with some travel in UK.
Our client is a software company that builds IT solutions for a range of sectors including government, HE, energy companies, charity and transport - they also deliver the software behind many consumer-facing digital interactions. They are driving lots of digital transformation projects and take huge pride in what they do.
As Marketing Communication Manager, you'll be working across a wide range of projects covering PR, digital, integrated campaigns, collateral and sales enablement materials. It's an extremely varied role so will suit someone who is pretty organised and enjoys juggling lots of different projects. Specifically, you will be:
- Providing campaign support with production of compelling, relevant and high-quality content that will achieve cut-through on all digital channels, including social media and video
- Managing a national events programme
- Monitoring all campaign activity and producing reports and recommendations
- Project management of agencies and content suppliers - briefing requirements, building relationships and ensuring delivery on agreed strategy
- Work collaboratively with marketing team colleagues and subject matter experts
The successful Marketing Communications Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of running fully integrated marketing activity, including digital, PR, web, social, and AV
- The ability to coordinate multiple channels and drive projects to completion
- Experience overseeing the delivery of a range of events - round tables, breakfast briefings etc
- Experience of working in a B2b environment ideally with an IT, technology-focused internal customer base (although we're open to other B2b sector experience)
- Proven record of producing engaging content - sales kits, collateral, video and graphic - with specific audiences in mind, designed to stimulate action and positive commercial results
- Great organisational skills and the ability to juggle various projects at one time
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.