Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per year - Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Marcomms Manager required for a 5 mth Paternity Leave cover starting Sept 1st
A national travel operator based in stunning modern offices in the City. Aside from the basic salary there are very generous travel concessions and benefits.
Covering the current Marketing Communication Managers position for a 5 month period, supporting the company and industry communications activity with producing content, running and advertising and co-ordinating strategic plan:
· Run marketing campaigns producing content, handling external agencies, booking and arranging advertising and reporting
· Produce supportive videos for communications activity, including managing video production using external agencies
· Manage and produce designed materials including social graphics, brochures, and other promotional material either using Adobe resources Photoshop or InDesign or managing external agencies for more challenging designs
· Create marketing and communications plans for announcements and industry activity
· Lead industry workstreams for developing and promoting an industry green business travel pledge and establishing an industry sustainability narrative
· Manage the industrial relations digital content strategy to help establish and gain support for the industry’s reform plans to modernise and change to align with new customer demands.
· Brand management of the brand and content produced, including designing reports and creating/proofing promotional collateral
The Rail Industry is in post Covid recovery mode and facing ongoing industry wide challenges. You need to be a resiliant individual - able to work and flourish in a very busy environment, managing many stakeholders with the ability to work fast paced.
If this is you - then please apply today!