Salary: £150 - £250 per day - 3 - 6 months Location: Greater London,West London Job Type: Freelance
We are looking for a creative and data oriented Campaign Manager to join a global marketing team, managing B2B campaigns, on a 3-6 month contract.
Our client is a highly successful behavioural change consultancy, working with some of the world's largest organisations across 60 countries.
As Marketing Campaign Manager you will be responsible for managing integrated B2B marketing campaigns. Your role will include:
- planning and executing digital campaigns to support customer acquisition strategy
- working collaboratively with sales teams in EMEA and US
- campaign analysis
- marketing automation (Pardot)
To be successful in this Marketing Campaign Manager role you MUST have:
- significant direct B2B marketing campaign experience, ideally in HR or tech environment
- demonstrable implementation of buyer journeys to build engagement
- Marketing automation experience, preferably Pardot, Salesforce or similar
- strong mix of copywriting and analytical skills
- HTML is preferable too
This role is based in central London, but with some flexibilty. If you can tick all these boxes then please do apply online now