Salary: up to £25,000 per year Location: South East England Job Type: Permanent
A great opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to work for a dynamic global gaming business in Wokingham (near Reading).
Our client is a leading global developer and manufacturer of high performance gear and technology for gamers. With over 25 years of experience, they provide premium studio equipment for content creators. From award-winning PC components to streamlining equipment and peripherals, Corsair delivers a full ecosystem of products.
They are now looking for an administrator for their Marketing and Communications department in Reading.
This is a broad and rewarding role where you will be provided with the ideal platform to work across their marketing department, serving as primary contact between internal departments and external vendors. Your responsibilities with include:
- Processing and co-ordinating their increasing translation requests for SKU sheets. This will involve streamlining all translation processes with the company to ensure they are delivered in expected quality and time.
- Working with merchandising suppliers, ordering merchandise and managing stock.
- Taking on the administrative tasks of database management, event organising and managing invoices.
- Working closely with the Product Management team in the US, PR team in Europe and US sales team.
- Updating records and requests using databases.
- Assisting in the organisation of internal and trade events.
- Conducting market research and gathering data.
You'll do great if you combine the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience in an administrative marketing job with co-ordination between multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to plan your own work, use your initiative and meet deadlines.
- Proven experience working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Some experience of marketing.
- The capability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!