Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
If you're creative, forward thinking Marketing & Communications Manager who values quality over speed then read on.
Inspired by blockchain our client is a company whose platform helps businesses and governments build trusted solutions. Based preferably in either London or Vienna this is a chance to help shape this company's comms for the future.
As Marketing & Communications Manager you will play a key role in driving the company's commercial strategy reporting into the Head of Business development you will be responsible for:
· Identifying target audiences and developing marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments;
· Conducting campaign analytics across multiple platforms and extracting key insights for future campaign development;
· Refining value proposition based on feedback and cross-functional input;
· Presenting marketing campaigns, strategies, and budgets to senior management;
· Owning branded content creation (inc. press kit materials), including co-creation with partners and relevant associations;
· Owning events (virtual & in-person) in terms of attendance / sponsorship / presenting / hosting - increasing the visibility of the thought leadership;
To be considered for this Marketing & Communications Manager role you will be energetic and detail oriented with a background in tech, blockchain, B2B Saas or preferably PaaS, as well as:
· Experience in growth hacking, digital marketing and social media management
· Excellent senior stakeholder and budget management experience
· Proven copywriting and editing skills - creative thinker with an eye for detail;
· Hands-on mentality and ability to get things done independently in a fast-paced, cross-functional and virtual-friendly environment;
· The ability to speak German, Spanish or Portugese would be preferred
If this sounds like you then apply NOW!