Salary: £31,000-41,000 pro rata, 7 month FTC Location: Homeworking Job Type: Freelance
Leading university in search of an Insight Officer to cover maternity leave from January 2022.
Leading UK university.
Covering maternity leave, you'd be joining a team of marketing professionals who are passionate about market and audience insight and you will be championing insight-led decision-making across the business.
Day to day you'll be involved in the following:-
- Using your knowledge of both primary and secondary market research, you will plan and undertake (or commission) research and analysis into market demand and competition
- Planning and undertaking (or commissioning) research to better understand businesses reputation and inform the development of business brand awareness- raising activities.
- Undertaking research to generate customer and stakeholder insight to inform marketing activity
- Working with the Marketing team to ensure the effective communication of market research, and its interpretation to the wider community.
- creating quality standards for market research and analysis across the University, line managing the Market Research and Insight Assistant, and supporting colleagues in their own market research activities.
The university is based in the West Midlands - if you can come into the office 1 day per week that would be the ideal but if you need to be fully remote that will also be considered.
We're looking for someone with the following profile:-
- extensive experience of using both quantitative and qualitative research methods and undertaking analysis of that research to answer questions about market demand and customer/stakeholder insight within a business context.
- knowledge and experience of market research methodologies and relative strengths and weaknesses depending on objectives
- excellent inter-personal skills and an ability to work constructively and effectively with senior staff
- availability from January 2022
Please get in touch to find out more or click 'Apply' now.