Salary: Up to £55,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
We're looking for a Loyalty Manager with first hand experience launching new loyalty programmes! Read on...
Our client is one of the most iconic brands in the world, recognisable to all. They are the worlds largest restaurant chain and serve tens of millions of people a day worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Loyalty Manager to join this growing Digital team!
In this role as Loyalty Manager, you will be responsible for:
- leading and developing a new loyalty programme
- day-to- day running of an existing loyalty programme
- owning and managing the CRM communication related to the existing and new loyalty programme
-building and deploying an agile test and learn work stream on loyalty
- driving data insight around the loyalty programmes and reporting back to the wider business
To be a successful candidate in this role as Loyalty Manager, you must be/have the following:
- a relevant marketing degree
- a minimum of years' experience in a loyalty focused role for a consumer brand
- previous experience launching a new loyalty scheme
- a strong understanding of loyalty principles and how loyalty programmes can be used to keep customers active and engaged
- demonstrable experience of using customer data and using it to drive value
- previous experience managing a small team
- excellent stakeholder management skills
- extremely strong project management and organisational skills
If this role sounds like it's for you, then apply today!