Salary: £500 + per day 3 - 6 month contract with possible Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Freelance
Global executive search & leadership development firm are looking for a Lead Product Designer for a new website proposal
My client is one of the World's largest Global Executive Search firms and they work with some of the most well known companies and leaders across the globe. With offices around the world in 58 locations they are looking for a leading Product Designer to help them develop a clear website proposal brief.
This is a strategic and hands on role to:
- Develop and deliver a clear website proposal brief, supported by extensive research
- Research and develop supplier criteria and deliver recommendations on suppliers
- Input these into requests for proposal for the next faze of the project
We are looking for you to guide the pitch, costing, timescales for this project
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must:
- Have extensive B2B experience
- Professional services background is a must (ideally management consultancy, law, architecture, accountancy etc)
- Experience with small entrepreneurial businesses, communicating with senior stakeholders
- Experience in research and discovery stage of a website transformation, including analysis, UI, UX, design, site structure, and wifreframe design
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in proposing budgets, timescales and supplier
If this sounds like somehting you have experience in them please do get in touch.