Job Type: Permanent
Great opp for a talented graduate motion designer with some commercial internship work or maybe 1-2 years experience.
Independently owned, great central location (part work from home, opp to work on site now) the team are expert performance marketers helping their clients and their brands gain more awareness and more consumers. As one of two motion designers this is a great opportunity top work on online casino and gaming brands and some retail clients. It's fast, pacey and dynamic stuff!
Reporting to the 2 founders, working in to a senior designer (and collaborating with the campaign and account management team) this is a growing business. They have been working remotely through lockdown but the agency office is open for business and there is the opportunity to mix things up.
Run by two genuinely nice founders who have great knowing of the online gaming sector and are talented digital marketers, they set up the agency to help other clients in the same sector and the business has grown,
The senior designer is busy and they would like a talented junior with a can-do and collaborative nature to take over the day to day work of some of the gaming clients.
Day to day the role will involve:
- Storyboarding concepts
- Producing video ads using AfterEffects (usually 10-20 second edits involving 2D text and visual effects on given assets)
- Producings static ads using Photoshop
As part of a small team the creative opportunities are there to make a real impact. You will to be able to get to know the clients and, in time, make suggestions for their brand. There's also the opportunity to build into more 3D work so if you are interested in developing this is a great place to do so.
Recently the team won a new beauty/hair client and bsuiness has been good.
We are looking for a motion specialist with:
- Genuine interest in the digital advertising industry
- A strong portfolio or show-reel demonstrating 2D and £D motion work
- The ability to conceive fresh concepts and turn them into storyboards and then produce final assets
- A keen user of social platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc).
- Excellent skills in Adobe After Effects/Photoshop
- Focused, diligent and highly organised
- Methodical and inquisitive
- willingness to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Clear and friendly communication manner
- Interest and ability to interact effectively with both clients and other team members
If you have an interest in working with clients in the mobile app and game development space to help the clients promote their businesses and get great results (more players, playing more frequently) please send your CV and reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org