Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum. Job Type: Permanent
Digital Junior AM (function and back end) is required for London tech agency, to service wide range of accounts.
Our Client is a London based tech start up that is constantly evolving and most definitely, growing.
They provide global enterprises with the ability to test new user experiences, through cloud-based marketing technology, turning marketing ideas into brilliant digital experiences.
Due to company growth, the hunt is on for a sparky, innovative and organised Junior Account Manager to join this London team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Services, the Junior Account Manager will service Clients from leisure, to food and drink, to B2B sectors.
The focus of the company is on providing Clients with insights and solutions to their websites, focusing on functionality and backend needs, rather than the look and feel of a website.
The Junior Account Manager will:
Translate client requirements for digital experiences, into clear and complete briefings for the Developer team.
Manage deadlines and priorities between Agency and Client.
Build strong relationships with Clients.
Identify opportunities to extend the Client relationship.
Deal with all queries and issues from Clients with a calm competence!
To be considered for this role, Candidates need to have:
- Digital experience - client or agencyside, and you must already have some experience of servicing Clients.
- Digital knowledge, not purely from a branding and design background, but also the back end, with an understanding of systems and functionality - in order to deliver a more efficient and effective website for Clients.
- Experience of working closely with Developers - of briefing them, managing their time and so managing budgets effectively.
- Experience of assessing usage insights, to further refine website functionality.
- A love of websites and how they can improve customer experience and Client success!
If this sounds like you, please share your details!