Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Location: Greater London,Central London
Job Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an international Brand Manager, based in London, for this consumer wellness company.
This company is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of high-quality, premium well-priced nutritional supplement world-wide. They are committed to supporting wellness by creating products the consumer wants and have a portfolio of well-known and trusted brands
Within the role of International Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting strategic plans across two specific brand portfolios
- Bringing these products to market within the UK & North America
- Managing daily analysis of brand performance, including P&L forecasting and budget management
- Working with commercial teams to develop & deliver engaging stories & tool kits
- Support agencies in brand development and working cross functionally with numerous internal stakeholders
- Thorough planning of complex projects, adhering to timelines, budgets to deliver launches, consumer activation and on brand assets
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Have had exposure to an international remit within a global organisation and therefore have experience in working in different markets
- Have an understanding of nuances of natural, organic and drug mass trade
- Be confident in forecasting and budget management
- Possess strong analytical skills to make informed decisions and deliver insight
- Have experience working in a large scale organisation, dealing with numerous stakeholders
This role will require limited international travel.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!