Salary: £60,000 - 70,000 pa Location: Homeworking Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced quallie looking for a fresh challenge and a chance to work on exciting strategic projects?
This is a long-running, successful customer research consultancy which works in true partnership with clients. Offering a research skillset with a consultancy mindset, they are focused on improving customer performance.
The main functional areas of the role are listed below but in essence this agency is looking for someone who will head up the qual offer in the agency. You will need to be a genuine leader, and someone passionate about people and bringing
customers to life for their clients.
Some of the key responsibilities include:-
- design, win and lead successful qualitative strategic research projects, taking responsibility for the quality of outputs and project performance
- develop and lead the agency's qualitative offer, introducing innovative techniques and approaches
- develop existing client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- prepare for and attend creds sessions with potential clients, representing all research disciplines
- take a lead on briefs and delivering high-quality winning proposals
- develop and inspire team members.
This is a key hire within the agency, they're after someone who looks like the following:-
- a genuine leader
- passionate about what they do
- demonstrates credible experience of delivering great qualitative research with impact for clients
- possesses story-telling skills which allow them to influence clients and colleagues.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more or click 'Apply' below.