Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Are you a budding influencer guru looking for a new challenge?
We're working with a series A funded tech unicorn building a marketing team in London.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to be in at the beginning of something that could be truly life-changing and incredibly rewarding. The chance to say "I built that". Think iPod, beats, Galaxy, Sonos....
In this role as Influencer Associate, you will be responsible for:
- supporting the day-to-day influencer activities led by the Senior Influencer Manager
- help design efficient and scalable T2, micro and nano influencer program
- monitor and report on influencer performance
- manage the operations of influencer activation's
To be a successful candidate in this role as an Influencer associate you must be/have:
- 3+ years' experience in a previous influencer focused role
- proven experience managing T2, micro and nano influencer programmes
- experience reporting and analysing influencer activities
- a strong eye for detail
A strong passion for consumer tech is a must!
If this role sounds like it's for you then apply today...