Salary: £50,000-£60,000 Location: Greater London,Central London Job Type: Permanent
Looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager with strong marketing automation for a cutting edge proptech company.
Our client is on a mission to make the world’s buildings smarter and better connected, enabling a more collaborative, innovative and dynamic future via their core products: a digital connectivity rating scheme and a smart building rating scheme.
As Inbound Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for driving tra?c to the website, converting that tra?c into leads, and nurturing those leads so the sales team can convert them. You will oversee the marketing tech stack including the website and have the opportunity to set a best in class inbound marketing approach for the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Increase the number of new leads, including MQLs, by converting site tra?c through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content forms
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Re?ne the inbound marketing process to drive e?ciency
- Monitor, measure and report on inbound marketing metrics regularly, providing insight to non-marketers
- Manage the SEO: setting clear measurable steps to increase the visibility of the core products
- Build and manage email campaigns to prospective and existing customers
- Oversee the website - managing an agency for major changes, and making updates, modi?cations and landing pages yourself
- have experience in a similar role within a B2B environment with a strong marketing automation focus
- have a clear passion for analytics and optimisation