Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 Job Type: Permanent
Do you have a great track record of marketing to the SME and start up community? Read on...
Our client works across retail, foodservice and healthcare. As a not for profit the work they do is essential to the standardising of trading goods globally and supporting businesses to ensure they maximise their sales and profits by using the correct technology.
The remit of the Head of SME Marketing is to develop and implement strategies to drive business growth. This needs increased engagement, proposition development and solutions to address the needs of small and medium enterprises now and in the future. In this role, you will:
- Grow business revenue by increasing membership, service adoption and retaining existing members
- Develop an insight-led approach to develop the value proposition
- Build strategic engagement with SME influencers, policy formers, relevant associations and culturally aligned communities
- Deliver partner engagement plans
- Establish and facilitate an SME advisory group to address industry needs
- Define the proposition for SME membership (with KPIs), drawing on the appropriate combination of content, partners, training, events and services
- Develop and implement pricing and proposition strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure SMEs are looked after
- Work in partnership with peers to ensure compelling content and excellent service is offered to members to drive engagement and advocacy.
The successful Head of SME Marketing will be able to create and build long term relationships with senior stakeholders in the business world and will have a proven track record of working collaboratively within cross-functional teams to deliver against strategic plans.
Critical to the success of this role is your experience of engaging with entrepreneurs and the start up community. If you are a bold, capable marketer with ambitions to make a real difference in a terrific organisation, are action and delivery focused, then apply now.