Salary: £55,000 - £58,000 Location: Homeworking,Greater London Job Type: Permanent
A super ethical scale up business whose central mission is to make data fairer for everyone. They do this by making it easy for consumers to tell companies what to do with their personal data, and for companies to respond easily. Their communication style is clear, positive, friendly and jargon-free. Ultimately, they put their users first and act as a consumer champion in the data space.
The role can be fully remote with the ability to get to London for meetings
We are looking for an individual to lead customer acquisition, defining and delivering SEO, PPC and paid social strategy to grow the brand and customer base. You will be the go-to person for all things search-related, helping shape their site and work to challenging KPIs to grow traffic and conversions on the platform.
- Developing and executing the digital acquisition strategy for the
company to achieve challenging targets
- Responsible for growing strong customer base
- Drive relevant, high quality traffic to the website with high conversion rates
- Defining and delivering strong organic search strategy
- Responsible for running and implementing technical SEO website audits
- Responsible for managing all aspects of on page SEO including marking up pages effectively to drive traffic
- With the support of the SEO assistant producing indepth keyword research and off page SEO
- Identifying and creating relevant structured data to increase organic traffic on an on going basis
- Managing the media spend budget and provide optimal ROI
- Managing search volumes to reach company KPIs
- Creating advertising campaigns that are aligned with company voice, ethics and objectives
- Creating and implementing google adwords strategy including creating a keyword strategy, campaigns, ad groups and ad copy and managing bid strategies, device optimisation and audiences.
- Creating and implementing a paid social strategy including creating campaigns, audiences and targeting to drive high quality traffic from Facebook and Instagram.
- Owning tracking on all campaigns, creating and using UTMs
- Expert in google analytics to provide both ad hoc and monthly
figures for the directors / board and wider members of the team
- Working closely with the product team to test campaigns and optimise the user journey from campaign to conversion
- Delivering data driven performance and turning insights into actionable changes
- Solid experience in digital marketing with a focus on acquisition
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent qualification from CIM / IDM
- Google partner status or google qualified
- Experience defining and delivering a multi-channel digital strategy across google organic search, google paid search, social paid search and referrals
- Experienced in creating and implementation of strong SEO strategy across technical, on page and off page
- Experienced at creating and optimising google campaigns bid strategies
- Ability to create and implement social media paid search strategy with a focus on Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Confident at reviewing spend across all digital channels, analysing results and optimising budgets to increase performance on each channel
- Proficient at using, reporting and managing Google search console and Google lighthouse to resolve technical search issues
- Providing topics and marking up on page content to optimise for SEO
- Experience in implementing and optimising meta titles and descriptions
- Managing website structure from an SEO perspective to improve ranking
- Creating, managing and updating SEO tools within website CRM
- Expert at keyword research strategy and reporting for new product development teams
- Proficient at using UTM tracking with an understanding of attribution models
- Experience running weekly technical SEO audits of the website and resolving issues
- Experience with amplitude, JIRA and google data studio an advantage but not essential
If you have the skills and experience and want to be part of a fast paced, entrepreneurial business send me your CV today.